Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

a puppy gets a bath

Happy Monday :)

after working this morning I came home to a note from mom on the counter:
"He [Monster] pooped in kennel.
Will need a bath."
Poor thing stunk like a skunk. 
This was his first bath time at home! When I first turned on the faucet he freaked out. He's so little loud noises really get to him - which really makes him just THAT much more adorable. He whined quite a bit during the whole bath, but I think he secretly enjoyed the little puppy massage he got with the shampoo process.

during 
after
dry!


The middle pictures makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. These pictures are roughly what it looks like when I'm getting ready for church on Sundays.

He really didn't like me during, whining and staring at me with a look that said, "uhhh why are you doing this...?" but now he smells much better and a lot less like poo.

I hope your day was great. We're done with Monday! Yay!

xoxo,
H

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that is just what sunday mornings feel like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I enjoy reading this and hearing about your new adventures in life. Keep it up and keep your head up. Love you. -Erin

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik