Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Snow Problem, Man!

Hi friends.

Before I show you what I did today I thought I'd show you what I did last night.

This is what happens when you go outside at night to move your car. As you walk out the door you think to yourself "hmm..I probs [probably] should have turned on the porch light.." Then you miss the second stair and you fall.

Life Lesson: Turn on porch lights. They are helpful.

If you didn't already know, it snowed today. Kansas City itself pretty much shut down. Highways, schools, etc. They've been talking about this storm since Monday and last night when it still hadn't flurried, I was honestly a leetle skeptical that it was actually going to happen. After sleeping in [heavenly] I walked upstairs to find outside covered in white.




On left is my poor car, Penelope. She's covered. On the right is our back sun porch.

After sitting on the couch with mom watching Grey's Anatomy and Ellen, I decided to go outside and keep dad company while he shoveled the driveway. By that I mean I took pictures of him working hard until my camera died.








"Keeping Dad Company"


Layered up for the trek outside!

I helped! 

that's 13 inches. Most snow I've seen in my 21 years.


I walked around...

What a man.

Snow Selfie is a must.

Also, I woke up to tweets about "Thunder Snow" which I honestly thought was something that Twitter made up. But no! It's a real thing. How funny. 

Today I did a lot of pinning 
http://pinterest.com/hem91
and a lot of Tumbling :)
http://livetocreateart.tumblr.com/
It's been a splendid getting to spend time with mom. We literally just sat on the couch together. 
Life Lesson: Sometimes, doing nothing with someone you love is all you need.

I give this day a thumbs up. 
Love,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik