Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Introductions Part II

Hi again. I hope you are doing well! 
I remember writing in countless diaries while growing up [I never did fill one up all the way] and opening with "Dear Diary, how are you?" It's a book, Hannah...it's doing just fine. Anyway. 
I would like to introduce you to the other people in my life that make my heart smile. [Is that possible? um. yes...play with a puppy or something.]

FRIENDS

Say hello to the Wolf Pack! Maddie, Ally, Mary Kate, and me. We have been close friends since freshman year at MSU. They make me laugh. Maddie and I are very often confused for one another. People get confused when there is so much curly brown hair and a lot of big brown eyes around. Ally is loud, outspoken, and one of the funniest people I know. Mary Kate is the sassy blonde of the group. Sarcasm is her second language and she really really loves Dirty Dancing. These girls have stuck by me through my darkest and brightest days. Though we are apart right now, I know that they are just a group text message away :)

Meet the Lighthouse girls! To the right giggling is Emily. On the left is Olivia, Alisa, and Rachel. These girls are some of the biggest blessings I've ever had. Alisa and I shared a room in the Lighthouse and as a result, she became one of my closest friends! I could tell you multiple stories of how she was a blessing to me, but then this blog would be called "Alisa - the Blessing." Through good times and bad, I could always rely on these girls to lift me up and make me laugh. Our weekly times of hanging out during community time and Bible study were some of my favorites during the year. 


 Now we have Bradee. This picture is from Prom 2010. My senior year and her junior year. She and I were both president of our classes so we got to read the names of people during our school's Grand March. Lots 'o fun. Bradee and I lived in the same neighborhood for several years. When we finally made the effort to hang out with each other, a beautiful friendship was born. We delight in our love of Disney, Frank Sinatra, and boys. She is in med school right now working her way up to being a surgeon so needless to say, she's like, super smart. We love to play games and watch movies together. and look at kitten pictures, duh.
Here's Shannon. We grew up playing with each other because our brother played with each other. She is so freaking hilarious. We can be so insanely silly together and I don't even notice that people are staring. I can literally tell her anything and always trust that she is going to be only honest with me about how she feels. If you don't have a friend like that you should put an ad out on Craigslist or something. [or not...I'd rather not get you murdered.]

That's all for now. Until next time.

Love, 
H


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik