Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

exercise//relax

today I was home all day. I made an errand to deposit a check from my first day of nannying *more on that later* and then got Burger King. after sitting on my butt for most of the afternoon, I decided to get up and get my heart rate above resting.

I've posted about yoga before but I honestly have not kept up with it..like, at all. so I got my DVD, mat, and strap out. I also used my dad's new "Perfect Pushup" handles. Those suckers mean business. I could only do 12 push ups today, but man - I think I'll feel it in the morning. I do Pinterest and have a board entitled "For the Body" which consists of healthy recipes, workouts, and homemade face masks. I had done none of those - until today!

I chose a Victoria's Secret model workout first. It was insane - I have mad respect for those ladies. Sure, they may not do the exact workout I did, but it's fun to pretend I'm like one of the models :)

After doing that workout and wanting to cry, I switched to squats, ab work, and then yoga. I always love coming back to something and remembering why I liked it in the first place. That's yoga for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik