Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

picture this!

two of my favorites :)

Bradee came over to watch the Chiefs play the Broncos. It was very intense...Monster was not too concerned. 

purple lilies and roses
Korey sent me flowers! the 19th marked a month of us being a couple and I had this lovely surprise on the front porch that afternoon. they are beautiful. 

sweet Connor
I babysat this little guy a couple of times this past week. I met him and his mom through Gymboree! It's nice to be able to help them out. We watched lots of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, read some books, and danced. 

I love his face!

this is from Josh's wedding last September. I'm excited for Ashley and him to be here this week! 

xoxo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik