Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

life as of late

here are some pictures of life lately!

Monster fell in love with Korey

Shannon was crowned Homecoming Queen at Westminster! Her mom sent me this picture and I immediately called her, squealing with excitement. She is the best :) 

Monster and I napped...

Betsy, Madeline, Mr. Goodwin, (Queen) Shannon, Meredith, Lily, and me!
I went to Fayette, MO to see Meredith's senior soccer game at Central Methodist. it was great to see these girls again! and our band teacher, Mr. Goodwin :)

We celebrated Halloween at Gymboree! 


always a cat


Monster being cute..

fall beauty

can't get enough!


I cut the hair around Monster's ears so he is even cuter now. (and looks less like a girl...)

before
after

Annie, me and Bradee
Life is going well! I'm enjoying work and school. It's going by very quickly - that is for sure!

xoxo
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik