Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Oh my, July.

Happy July!
Can you believe we're OVER half way through 2013?! So crazy.
Time is such a funny thing. We feel like we have so much of it and yet, it flies by. Even more as you grow up I've realized.

June was a month of fun :) here's what happened:

The Royals game with Bradee! Her roommate Annie came, along with her parents, brother, and his girlfriend. The Royals won and then there were fireworks afterward. We tried our very hardest to get on the jumbotron screen, but failed. Next time - it will happen.


our view


fireworks! 
I dog/house sat for my cousins while they were on vacation at Disney. It was a week of driving back and forth and lots of responsibility. I enjoyed being on my own, though! Bella was pretty skeptical of me in the beginning but by the end of the week we were best friends. Lulu likes to sleep on the air vent and this is what would happen when her tags got stuck. Such a silly girl. 
Lulu - labradoodle 6 months



Bella - Great Dane 5 years


Father's Day!
new 'do 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I got my hairs cut! It's now stacked in the back. A small change, but I really like it!

<<<<<<  On Father's Day we went to church like normal. My dad was on call for his work so we did the fun things on Saturday. We went to see a movie titled "Mud." It was good. Look it up here. Then we went to Cheesecake Factory - always a good (and yummy!) time :) 

I went to an outdoor concert with mom and dad in Lee's Summit. The bands did covers of 70's and 80's music. We took lawn chairs and ended up staying until 10:00! The last band was really awesome - a power house woman lead singer. It was a good time :)







first dance
SISTERS FOREVER














On June 22nd my sweet friend Rachel married her best friend, Josh. This wedding will certainly be a highlight of my summer. Not only did I get to witness the (beautiful) vows between these two, I also got to see the girls from The Lighthouse after being apart for 3 months. What a joyous reunion!

We got to talk about our lives, boys, and upcoming events. It was perfect.






love is SO sweet















I've been working hard in my 2 online classes. I've taken a test and gotten a high B on it, so I know that hard work and studying actually does pay off - who knew?! :) Monster is wonderful as ever - getting bigger! He's 5 months now...so crazy we've had him for 3 months. I love him! He is still a great study buddy. 

I love you guys! I plan to write more in July :) 
I hope your lives are going well. 
<3 Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Time flies faster when we're older because each year becomes a smaller fraction of your lived life as a whole. When you're 1, a year equals a whole pie, but when you're 20, a year is only 1 slice of a 20-slice pie! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik