Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

On Holiday...


Hello!

This was our view from our room :)
 As I mentioned in my last post, the parents and I went down to Gulf Shoes, Alabama for a week of vacation. It was just what we needed. We drove down, which wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be - to be honest. We listened to books on CD and that helped the time pass much more quickly. I did school work also, which was NOT fun...but productive.

holding a baby kangaroo!

mom did, too!


we also held lemurs

fed them nuts, and they drank gatorade. 

so cute!



my very first time flying a kite!
white sand forever


we loved spending time on the beach!

we went on a dolphin cruise and saw LOTS of dolphins - they also let me drive the boat >>>>

we stayed at the Plantation for the week


beautiful sunsets

wonderful family time

all the family!
We went to Waco, TX before we went home - it was super great to see Josh and Ashley. Us girls painted pottery and got our nails done while the boys played disc golf at a local park. It was so fun! We played cards that night and went to church before going home. The time spent with them was short, but full of stories, laughter, and love. 

We really had a wonderful time. We ate lots of seafood and laughed a lot. I'm excited for trips in the future! 

love,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik