Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

sweet moments // summer's end

hello, friends.

um, so summer is almost done? what? I'm only really okay with this fact because:
a. I love Fall (scarves, boots, smell of a bonfire, new school supplies, etc.)
b. my birthday is coming up (okay, it's in October but it's closer than it was last month!)

today was a joyous day in the House of Lord. I've grown to love my church family more and more. our pastor, Randall, spoke on God's Amazing Grace this morning - something that is so incredibly mind-blowing to me. come to find out, it was exactly what I needed to hear.

another great thing that happened was being able to worship with my praise team, the choir, and orchestra. our worship pastor Lee picked a great set of songs that illustrated the beauty of God's grace. I was overcome with so much JOY - something that I've been in such need of lately.

I shall now catch you up on Life's Happenings.

1. My time at Mother's Day Out came to end this past Thursday. I hugged and said goodbye to each of the little humans that have a found a special place in my heart. It's so fun to see some of them on Sunday mornings and hear "teacher! teacher!" and get more hugs! I really hope I've made an impact on their lives.
shaving cream fun!

"show me your hands!"

we iced cookies...

love their smiles!

takin' a walk

2. I have a couple more weeks with the kids I nanny. I have class on Mondays and Fridays so I won't be able to continue watching them thru the school year. I so wish I could - they're so fun and quite honestly, having that financial security is nice! They have also found a place in my heart - I will definitely volunteer my time if I'm needed on the weekends! :)


3. I begin classes on Wednesday the 20th. I have 6 classes, 16 credit hours ahead of me. Any prayers and words of encouragement are so welcomed you don't even understand! I'm excited to learn. I'm excited to be back in the classroom (I'll be in the classroom every day except Tuesday!) but as always I am anxious about the course load and amount of work. The Lord knows what is going to happen - He has gone before me...I just wish He could just get me those A's ;)

4. my best friend Bradee and I have gotten to spend some great time together these past couple of weeks. talk about a light in my life. all those cheesy quotes you read on Pinterest about best friends and how great they are? yeah. those all make sense to me because I've found my Person (Grey's Anatomy? anyone?) 




have you used the Party Party App yet? so fun.

I'll post again soon. (like, tonight) with more photos. 

thanks for reading :)

xoxo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik