Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

"Time Flies When You're Having Fun"

hi, you

the quote in the title used to make me roll my eyes
but weekends like this one have helped change my mind.

FRIDAY
worked 9 - 12:45
went home
Bradee came over!
we took Monster to the vet 
he's now 4.1 lbs at 13 weeks
vet said he looks great! 
Bradee and I watched TV til the parents got home
we went to IHOP
I ate french toast
me, Bradee and mom went to Target
I got new pens
and some hair color
at home, Bradee helps me do my hair
we then play an intense game of Taboo
mom and dad end up beating us by 3. [97-100]
bedtime

SATURDAY
I subbed for a teacher at work 9-1:45
afterward Bradee and I went shopping at Independence Center!
I bought all the things for spring/summer
Bradee and I hugged and we went our separate ways
at home, the parents and I watch an episode of The Bible
Jesus is born...which was beautifully done
we then watched Family Feud 
we really like that show, but only when Steve Harvey is the host
parents go to bed, Monster and I watch Friends
bedtime

SUNDAY
church!
worship was great. sermon was great. God is great.
children's ministry
I love children. God uses them in such huge ways.
home - tacos for lunch 
mom, Monster, and I went to Walmart then Sonic for happy hour!
I cleaned my room while Monster ran in circles [literally]
we went for a walk, met some other dogs
now the parents and I are watching the Cardinals game

PHOTOS!


this is what work looks like!

Monster's Sunday selfie
new hair! ombre! [lighter on the bottom]
Life Lesson: You don't always have to have big, exciting plans to make great memories. Simplicity makes life better.

I hope your weekend was wonderful. Take a deep breath, Monday is coming. 
but we can do it. 
love you guys!

xoxo,
H





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik