Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

An Update? Part 2

Well hello again.

There's one more thing I'd love to share with you!

I have been accepted to the University of Central Missouri (UCM) in Warrensburg, MO.
I toured in the beginning of March and met with the head of the Special Education department.
I really liked the campus, enjoyed the tour, and got some great advice from Dr. Neal.

After some serious time with the Lord and after starting to work with the kids at church, I've come to realize my huge desire to work with kids with special needs. There's a huge need for it, and I like to think I'm blessed with the patience and the desire to love the ones who need it most. (did that make sense?)

I will start classes online this summer and then go to Warrensburg on Tuesdays and Thursdays to take classes on campus. The faculty and advisement staff were all really great and accommodating. I already feel taken care of and that's another thing we as humans tend to enjoy, right?

I'm super excited to get started on this new journey. It's definitely given me something to look forward to!

Alright, that's it for real this time.
i love you!
xoxo
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik