Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

life lately // moments of joy

Recent Happenings for Hannah



my sweet cousin Harper sang in her preschool's Spring program last week. talk about cute overload. 
so focused. 
                                                             
picture with the star



 Monster is still the cutest critter there ever was. so thankful for him :)


I love painting mountains - strong and resilient. 


 I painted mom this for Mother's Day. I saw the burlap canvas and could NOT say no.


Harper and I sold vegetables at her family's garage sale. We make a great team. 


goofballs
Dad and I went to the Royals game this past Wednesday - a friend of his gave us some tickets! It was so fun. I even made friends with a baby sitting next us! (she was with her family...not a baby on its own.)




our neighborhood pool has opened and you better BELIEVE I've been soaking up all the rays and Vitamin D! 

thinking of each one of you as you go about these sweet first weeks of summer. isn't sunshine great? 

oh - you're great, too. 

xoxo,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik